KILMACOLM TENNIS CLUB
Castlehill Rd, Kilmacolm, PA13 4EL
We are a family friendly club offering great tennis facilities for all levels and ages.
We have three excellent state of the art artificial grass floodlit courts, completely renewed in 2009, a mini court and a modern clubhouse.
Whether you would like to learn to play, fancy playing with friends, would like to play at a more competitive level, or simply would like to play socially, we’ve got facilities and training to suit everyone. Our LTA licensed tennis coach will pair new members up with a “Buddy” and introduce them to the club and the opportunities that are on offer.
- Various grades of junior memberships, through to students, senior and membership for the whole family.
- Weekly social tennis and social events.
- Competitive teams playing in the Tennis West of Scotland Leagues both at a junior and senior level.
- Doubles and singles competitions.
- Regular adult and child fun events.
- Regular adult social tennis events.
- Junior tennis camps during school holidays.
- Coaching for all levels of ability.
- Private coaching opportunities.
- Cardio Tennis.
FOR THE NEW MEMBER:
- Free half hour lesson with the club coach for new senior members.
- Free lesson for juniors in club’s coaching programme.
- Tennis buddy scheme.
- Competitive membership fees and no joining fee.
FANCY TRYING US OUT:
Come along to Senior Social Tennis on a Wednesday (throughout the Summer months) at 7pm, or on a Saturday at 2pm.
OR alternatively email
email@example.com, leaving your contact details and a Committee member will be in touch.
If you would like to join simply complete the application form and send it (together with the membership fee) to the Secretary at the address on the form.
We’ll send you an information pack with everything you need to know for the season.
2013-2014 Annual Fees
Junior, aged 10-17 £80
Junior, aged 7-9 £54
Mini, aged 6 and under£32
For exact details on membership category please refer to the application form.
Kilmacolm Tennis Club is located on Castlehill Rd, Kilmacolm, PA13 4EL.
From Kilmacolm Cross head down Lochwinnoch Rd and Castlehill Rd is the 2nd main road on the RHS. The Club is located about 150metres on the left hand side - just past the bowling green.